Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Getting Ready To Launch This Fishing Boat

This is a quick note to say that I'm going to start posting some new hot spot locations soon™. Tonight even!



A bit more about me - I've been playing BDO since CBT2, but was not one of those fanatics who went to play in other regions while waiting for launch. Due to being a busy person, I have AFK fished a lot, but also do active fishing trips, and have reached Master 5 fishing. Since I don't really grind or level a lot, my main character is still only level 55, and that was a pretty recent achievement.

Since there hasn't been a lot of searchable data for the new hot spots, I began screenshotting hotspots from map, along with the catch results to track locations. Now, after having saved a fair number of locations, I thought it was a good time to start sharing it with the world.

On a design note, I'm going to try to get a different background that will still show a nice BDO fishing pic, but be easier to get readable text on.

Hippolyta - Del_Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment